As you near retirement, we believe it’s critical for you to be informed of the challenges and opportunities ahead.
Roadmap to Retirement
You should consider attending one of the webinars if you:
- Are approaching retirement
- Have recently retired
- Have a spouse or family member on the road to retirement
During this webinar, we will:
- Discuss retirement concepts and challenges on your drive to retirement
- Review ways to fuel your retirement income (e.g., pension, Social Security, 457(b) deferred compensation, DROP, etc.)
- Analyze defensive driving tactics for your retirement dollars:
- Learn about the guardrails you can use to protect your retirement and never lose money because of stock market downturns
- Have interest potential on part of your savings without market risk
Register for March 11, 2021 @ 2:00 Central Time
Register for March 18, 2021 @ 2:00 Central Time
Register for March 25, 2021 @ 2:00 Central Time
Register for March 30, 2021 @ 2:00 Central Time
Security Benefit Life Insurance Company is not a fiduciary and the information provided is not intended to be investment advice. This information is general in nature and intended for use with the general public. For additional information, including any specific advice or recommendations, please visit with your financial professional.
The Responders First® program is provided through the Security Benefit Foundations Annuity, form 5800 (11-10) and ICC10 5800 (11-10), a flexible Purchase Payment deferred fixed index annuity issued by Security Benefit Life Insurance Company (Security Benefit). Product features, limitations, and availability may vary by state.
Product is not available in Idaho or New York. In Idaho, Foundations is issued on form ICC10 5800 (11-10).
Guarantees provided by annuities are subject to the financial strength of the issuing insurance company. Annuities are not FDIC or NCUA/NCUSIF insured; are not obligations or deposits of and are not guaranteed or underwritten by any bank, savings and loan, or credit union or its affiliates; and are unrelated to and not a condition of the provision or term of any banking service or activity.
Fixed index annuities are not stock market investments and do not directly participate in any equity, bond, other security, or commodities investments. Indices do not include dividends paid on the underlying stocks and therefore do not reflect the total return of the underlying stocks. Neither an index nor any fixed index annuity is comparable to a direct investment in the equity, bond, other security, or commodities markets.
SB-10001-93 | 2020/10/02